35 YEARS OF HELEN DORON SONGS - General Terms & Conditions
The 35 Years of Helen Doron Songs is a campaign organized by Helen Doron Ltd. (“Helen Doron”) which is part of the 35 year of Helen Doron celebration, and involves participation of Helen Doron students as well as the open public. It consists of two major sub campaigns, each has its own rules and terms as described below in this document.
1. 35 YEARS OF HELEN DORON ANTHEM TERMS (the “Terms”)
The 35 Years of Helen Doron Anthem consists of students sending videos of themselves dancing and/or singing along with the Anthem.
- The 35 Years of Helen Doron Anthem (“35Anthem”) will commence on tbd.
- Participation in the 35Anthem Campaign is reserved to current and former Helen Doron students. The learning centres, learning studios or self-employed teachers acknowledge that they can only accept videos submitted by current and former students of the Helen Doron English (“HDE”) learning centers (“LC”) or HDE learning studios (“LS”) or with an HDE self-employed teachers (“SET”).
- Each participant in the campaign will be referred to in these terms as “You“.
- To enter the 35 Years of Helen Doron Anthem campaign, You must create a video (the “Video“) and submit it to a Helen Doron LC/LS/SET where You study, starting on tbd and ending on tbd.
- Prior to providing your Video, You must sign or have your legal guardian sign the consent form which indicates the consent to: (i) have the Video used by Helen Doron and its franchisees, subject to Helen Doron’s discretion on any channel, publication, social media, websites, promotion or advertisement; and (ii) the Terms herein (the “Consent Form”) all as further detailed in Consent Form available at HDE LC, LS or SET.
- To qualify as a participant, the Video submitted by You must comply with the following guidelines:
- The Quality of the Video must be good. The Video may be taken by a smartphone however all Videos, images and audio must be clear and comprehendible.
- Main topic of the Video submitted will be singing and dancing along with the Helen Doron 35 Years Anthem.
- Videos can’t include any offensive, libelous, copyrighted or inappropriate content.
- Videos can be of groups or individuals.
- Full video must be in English.
- Helen Doron has the right and full discretion to reject any Video it finds inappropriate, and no claims can be brought up in this regard.
Ownership of Campaign entries and Related Intellectual Property Rights
By submitting the Video and any accompanying material, You and/or legal guardian agree to:
- Assign to Helen Doron Ltd. all intellectual property rights in the Video with full title guarantee. If the Video is created by a third party, the third party must be made aware and agree to these Terms and by submission of the Video, You and/or your legal guardian guarantee and solely responsible that any third-party rights in the Video are assigned to Helen Doron Ltd.
- Waive all moral rights in the Video and otherwise arising in connection with the Video to which You may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright Act 2007 as amended from time to time or under all similar legislation from time-to-time in force anywhere in the world.
- To clear all copyright, moral rights and rights of personality for all content, including with respect to the music and to any people appearing in the Video. Failure to clear these rights will result in removal of the entry from candidacy in the Campaign.
- If assignment of the intellectual property in the Video and/or the waiver of moral rights cannot be performed, You agree to grant to Helen Doron and their affiliates, franchisees, subsidiaries, partners and any authorised licensee of Helen Doron, a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable licence to broadcast, use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the Video and any accompanying materials for such purposes and in any media for purposes related to the Campaign as Helen Doron sees fit, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the Video and any accompanying materials.
- You also grant Helen Doron the right to use your first name, photo, age and country for the purpose of identifying You as part of the campaign.
- By executing the Consent Form and submitting a Video, You confirm that you have read these Terms, accept these Terms and any additional terms indicated therein.
- If You are 18 years old or under (or any other age requiring parental consent in your legal jurisdiction), You must seek the permission of your legal guardian before submitting the Video.
- If you are a legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child’s submission of the Video, You agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Helen Doron requires submitting the duly signed Consent Form in writing by You or the legal guardian of the children appearing in the winning Video to the respective LC/LS/SET in which you study. The duly executed Consent Form is a condition to submitting a Video.
- Participation in the Campaign is at your own free choice and risk.
- Helen Doron is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, misdirected entries, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incorrect, late, garbled
or delayed electronic or other communications or other technical problems related to the Website, the Internet, or the network of any service provider.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Helen Doron accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Campaign. Helen Doron disclaims liability for any injury, damage, costs or expenses incurred by You or any other persons relating to or resulting from creating the Video, participation in the Campaign or downloading any materials in connection with the Campaign.
- Helen Doron shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Campaign will be governed exclusively by the laws of the state of Israel.
- These Terms are deemed fully executed and approved by your/your legal guardian’s signature on the Consent Form to the 35 Years of Helen Doron Campaign Participation.
2. 35 YEARS OF HELEN DORON CHART TERMS (the “Terms”)
The 35 Years of Helen Doron Chart (“35Chart”) consists of votes for the best Helen Doron song of all times, open to anyone who wishes to participate.
This will occur in 2 stages:
- Liking the best songs out of our short list of songs:
- Inviting everyone to like their favourite Helen Doron songs published in playlists on YouTube.
- There is no limitation of the amount of likes one can click.
- Vote for the top 3 songs from a list of 35 most liked songs
- From the top liked songs, we will choose, at our sole discretion, the top 35 songs.
- These 35 songs will be featured on a dedicated landing page hosted under our global Helen Doron.com site.
- Everyone is invited to vote for their top 3 songs, and submit their choice.
- People who completed their vote are welcome to enter a special draw.
- A parental consent form to enter the draw is required when the participant is a minor.
Participation in the “35Chart” draw is open for any person who participated in the vote for the best 1-3 Helen Doron songs, and filled in their details on the dedicated minisite to participate in the draw.
Submission of the form is dependent on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
However, in case of a participant of non-legal age, the personal info for submitting the vote shall be of the legal guardian; in case a non-legal participant is drawn as a winner, the prize shall be collect by the legal guardian on their behalf.
Prizes: Five winners of the draw will receive five 50 euro vouchers (50 EUR each) to purchase items of their choice on Google Playstore or ITunes or an equivalent store in countries operating through different stores, (i.e. China).
Winners will have to submit their consent form to accept the prize and waive any possible future claims with the company.